Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

Josh Gets the Win

Thursday, February 22, 2007 -- I spent most of the day hanging around the courthouse in Beeville, having been called in before the grand jury at 9:30am, along with all the other S-T ISD school board members, as witnesses in the much-publicised AG investigation. At the end of the day, whatever case the state had put together was "no-billed" and I was sent home without being asked a single question.

I did manage to watch the first three innings of the first game of the Odem tournament when they postponed the grand jury proceedings until 1:00pm. The team ended up losing Game 1 against Aransas Pass 8-3. Josh earned his first official pitching win in Game 2 against Nixon-Smiley. By the time I made it back to Odem, the second game had been called on the 10-run rule. Final score 12-1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home