Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

One and Two Half Men

Monday, February 5, 2007 -- School nurse Barbara Seger called this morning. She said Zach was running a low-grade fever and had thrown up at school. I picked him up around 11:00 and he spent the day recuperating in his room. Cathi says I kept the boys out too late at the Cramer's Superbowl party. She is right. I received an interesting request via email today. An ad buyer from advertising mega-agency GSD&M in Austin called about placing a big ol' AT&T ad in the Signal. I did my best to talk them out of it and I guess time will tell if anything comes of the request. Cathi left this morning to attend a two-day conference in Corpus Christi - leaving the boys and me to scavenge for food.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

take the money, they are looking for market exposure. they are looking ahead for when they will be rolling out the complete package....
phone, cell, internet and tv service all on one line and bill.

they are one of nora's clients, take the money.

e

2/7/07, 8:09 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

Sounds like good advice from the mysterious "e"

2/7/07, 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home