Out of Her Hair
Wednesday, February 14, 2007 -- Boy, if there is anything that makes me mad, it's being woken up at 5:00 a.m. to take one of the boys up to the school for some extracurricular event. Even prior knowledge and support of the trip doesn't help. It's sort of like when you bang your head on a cabinet door and there's nothing to vent your anger upon.
Mom and aunt Theresa called me over to the site of her new home this morning to talk to the Palm Harbor guy. It seems the wastewater line to the house in the middle of the block is running right underneath the site of Theresa's new home. I stopped by the Water Board office afterwards to see what we needed to do to correct the problem and get her hooked up.
Cathi declined my invitation to a Valentine's Day dinner at the restaurant of her choice. Instead, she asked that I take the boys to dinner at Chisholm so she could relax at home and wouldn't have to worry about cooking. Cathi is going through one of her "I hate my job" spells (currently running at about 2 years). Hopefully things will improve soon. She says the job isn't ALL bad, just that they keep tagging new duties onto her job description without increased compensation.
Mom reports "Sixty years ago today, I had my first child." Happy Birthday sister Kathy!
Mom and aunt Theresa called me over to the site of her new home this morning to talk to the Palm Harbor guy. It seems the wastewater line to the house in the middle of the block is running right underneath the site of Theresa's new home. I stopped by the Water Board office afterwards to see what we needed to do to correct the problem and get her hooked up.
Cathi declined my invitation to a Valentine's Day dinner at the restaurant of her choice. Instead, she asked that I take the boys to dinner at Chisholm so she could relax at home and wouldn't have to worry about cooking. Cathi is going through one of her "I hate my job" spells (currently running at about 2 years). Hopefully things will improve soon. She says the job isn't ALL bad, just that they keep tagging new duties onto her job description without increased compensation.
Mom reports "Sixty years ago today, I had my first child." Happy Birthday sister Kathy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home