Personally, I prefer "Hang Ten"
Sunday, February 11, 2007 -- Happy birthday Josh. For some reason, the boys have become fixated on buying shirts. Josh returned with several he just had to show me. Zach and I helped celebrate his 17 year on earth with a trip to Dairy Queen for a birthday burger.
Uncle Johnny donated some nice tomato cages from Garrett's old garden out at the cabin. Ronnie and I picked them up this afternoon, then drove over to the garden to pick some turnips. Also found time to do a little yard and garden work. My asparagus experiment appears to be going well and it won't be long before I have a bumper crop of onions, garlic, potatoes, beets, spinach, and turnips. Next up for planting - leeks.
Uncle Johnny donated some nice tomato cages from Garrett's old garden out at the cabin. Ronnie and I picked them up this afternoon, then drove over to the garden to pick some turnips. Also found time to do a little yard and garden work. My asparagus experiment appears to be going well and it won't be long before I have a bumper crop of onions, garlic, potatoes, beets, spinach, and turnips. Next up for planting - leeks.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home