Mr. Jones Would Be Proud
Thursday, March 1, 2007 -- Josh and Zach played in a tennis tournament in Stockdale today and put up a heck of a fight. Josh and Coleman won 4th place in the doubles division. Zach played varsity singles (against 34 other players) and took 2ND PLACE in the tournament. He says he played one of those "country club guys" in the championship game and did not score a single point through six games. Then, miraculously, he won 3 games in a row (I think the other guy felt sorry for him) and ended up losing the set 8-4.
Ronnie and I finally got around to digging the hole for aunt Theresa's utility pole. After Ronnie hurt his shoulder (lifting the pole) and I hurt my wrist (driving the grounding rod) we decided to call it a day. I had agreed to help Ronnie finish tamping dirt around the pole tomorrow when he asked "Aren't you going to be at a tournament all day tomorrow?" Busted.
Ronnie and I finally got around to digging the hole for aunt Theresa's utility pole. After Ronnie hurt his shoulder (lifting the pole) and I hurt my wrist (driving the grounding rod) we decided to call it a day. I had agreed to help Ronnie finish tamping dirt around the pole tomorrow when he asked "Aren't you going to be at a tournament all day tomorrow?" Busted.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home