0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21
Wednesday, August 1, 2007 -- I finished reading the Da Vinci Code this evening. Joshua has almost finished the last of the Harry Potter books. We're now both actively trading books via PaperbackSwap.com to what I am sure is the dismay of the local postmaster. Joshua's tastes run towards novels. I prefer nonfiction. Does a father and son sitting silently next to each other, each reading a book, count as quality family time?
Oh yeah, Happy 0th Birthday Conley Wayne Bownds (it's a girl) AKA "Chapette"
Oh yeah, Happy 0th Birthday Conley Wayne Bownds (it's a girl) AKA "Chapette"


1 Comments:
I told Mom wrong. It's actually Conley. Thanks for posting though, and yes she is adorable and it's NOT just my opinion. I can't wait for her to meet everyone. I'll try to have pictures before too long(as soon as I'm home). Love to all, GiGi
Post a Comment
<< Home