
Friday, March 7, 2008 -- I ran into the S-T ISD ag science teacher Domingo Garcia at Papa's Market today. He asked about Zach's leftover stock show lamb - currently housed at the school's ag farm. Since I was in the area, I decided to walk/drag the lamb back to the house where I had already cobbled together a makeshift pen. The trip was fairly uneventful until we reached the house and were greeted by Buddy the horse/dog. "Sheepus," as I call him, took one look at Buddy and charged. I was able to yank him back by my improvised chain leash - at which point, deprived of his original target, he turned and butted me in the groin instead.
Cathi and I had to pick up Zach in Calallen to transport him to this evening's 2nd round of the Ingleside baseball tournament. He and partner Chris Patrova battled through 8 sets to win the varsity boys doubles division of the Bishop tennis tournament in Kingsville. We ended up losing the baseball game to Ingleside 0-3 in 5 innings, mostly on errors.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home