It had to happen sooner or later
Wednesday, April 2, 2008 -- Got bit by a dog today. While I was petting one, the other bit me on the back of my knee. It wasn't really a bite so much as a hard pinch that left a blood blister. It made me really angry though. The offending dog actually bumped the back of my left leg with his nose like a shark before circling around to bite me on right. I cussed him out pretty good, using an off-color term that was ironically 100% accurate. He kept his distance when I walked by the second time.


2 Comments:
I hope it wasn't Patti-Jo. Was it? She stays in more often than out, these days.
Ha! That's pretty funny. Yes, I'm pretty sure Patti-Jo would like to bite me, but so far she has been all bark. No, this dog lives right in my own neighborhood. And, I later learned that the little little german shepherd I was petting at the time of the incident was actually in heat. That may have had something to due with the increased aggressiveness of an already aggressive dog.
Post a Comment
<< Home