No need to amputate... for now
Tuesday, August 5, 2008 -- If there was anything wrong with the xrays of my knee, I couldn't tell. The doctor said he wanted me to come back in Friday for a ultrasound of my left leg. My knee injury has healed greatly but I am still experiencing swelling in my calf. The doctor wants to rule out a blood clot. He also wants me to come back in for a blood pressure check. I told him I just don't like strange people touching me.
I sat out this evening's softball game. We had plenty of players and I wanted to give my knee a full weeks rest since we have no game on Thursday. We won 19-2!
I sat out this evening's softball game. We had plenty of players and I wanted to give my knee a full weeks rest since we have no game on Thursday. We won 19-2!


2 Comments:
Well, I'm certainly glad that you don't need to amputate and I'm glad that you went to the Doctor. I'll be praying that it's not anything too complicated and that you'll have a speedy recovery. Also, Congratulations on the Big Win!!! I'm impressed! Take Care! Angie
Thanks Angie. It looks like I am actually scheduled for an ultrasound. Not sure how that differs from a sonogram but it does at least sound more masculine.
Post a Comment
<< Home