Ten years ago today...
Sunday, March 14, 1999 -- We had a late breakfast at the Old Country Buffet. The boys refused to let me prepare their grapefruits for them, saying "only papa Strickland knows how to do it right." After breakfast I picked up Piglet and drove into Skidmore to visit with mom. Ronnie came by and visited a bit before leaving to work out at the garden. I finally got a chance to go meet with Margie Petrus. She gave me a huge box of memorabilia that belonged to Anna Petrus/Parkhill. It'll take me a week to sort through it all. I left Piglet at Mom's while I visited Margie and she barked the entire time I was gone (not that she wasn't barking her fool head off before I left). By the time I loaded her up and headed back to Austin, she was completely exhausted and slept the whole way home.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home