Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

It's a Beautiful New Day

Saturday, September 18, 2010 -- It's hard to believe this is my first blog post of the year. Is anyone still out there? Sitting in the porch swing, I really enjoyed the lower temperatures this evening. It's starting to feel like fall and, after a long hot summer, I can't wait for jacket-weather.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Cathi Petrus said...

I'm still here......

9/19/10, 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FINALLY . . . I check your blog about once a month and thought you had stopped.

9/19/10, 3:43 PM  
Anonymous Wanda said...

I'm still here too. I check regularly, and am so glad to see you posting again. Fall is my favorite season... but I am not so big on it being cool enough to need a jacket.

9/25/10, 3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home